Satori Group provides professional hazardous material abatement services in Juneau, Alaska. Our knowledgeable staff can help design and/or manage projects, and inspect or cleanup hazardous materials, such as asbestos, lead, and mold from any commercial or residential structure.
Juneau Asbestos Removal Services
Using state of the art practices, we have the capability to provide comprehensive asbestos removal in Juneau, Alaska. Our expertise comes from years of providing Juneau asbestos removal services including fire proofing, thermal system insulation, resilient floor coverings, exterior siding, roofing, and fine cleaning of asbestos dust contamination. By incorporating the latest equipment in our industry with a highly skilled and certified workforce, all abatement projects are completed in compliance with local, state, and Federal requirements. Satori Group protects the environment, staff, and workers during each and every project.
Our expertise comes from years of providing asbestos abatement services that has included fire proofing, thermal system insulation, resilient floor coverings, exterior siding, roofing, and fine cleaning of asbestos dust contamination. By incorporating the latest equipment in our industry with a highly skilled and certified workforce, all abatement projects are completed in compliance with local, state, and Federal requirements. Listed below are just a few of the asbestos abatement services we offer:
We Offer Asbestos Removal Services in Juneau:
- Project Design & Cost Estimating / Contract Administration
- Operations & Maintenance Programs
- Asbestos Building Surveys
- Bulk Asbestos Sampling/ Soil and Water Sampling for Asbestos
- ASTME 1368 Visual Building Inspections
- Air Sampling & Analysis
- Training (visit our Training Division page)
- Abatement Specifications and Bid Documents
Juneau Lead Removal Services
Unfortunately, lead hazards still exist in today’s environment and are often attributed to contaminated soils, interior and exterior paints, and drinking water. Satori Group specializes in diagnosing the problem and finding the solution. Satori is an EPA Certified Lead-Based Paint Firm employing lead professionals that can provide lead removal services in Juneau, Alaska. Satori Group, Inc is an EPA approved company for Lead activities and our staff is fully trained in EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting and OSHA regulations.
We Offer Lead Removal Services in Juneau:
- Lead-Based Paint Abatement / Lead Dust Removal
- EPA HUD Lead Inspections / Risk Assessments
- Blood Lead Level Investigations
- Lead Encapsulation
- XRF Testing for Lead Paint/Soils
- Abatement Cost Estimating
- Abatement Worker Exposure Sampling
- Abatement Oversight, Clearance Inspection, and Sampling
- Niton XRF of Dust Wipes, Air Filters, & Soils
- Project Designs & Cost Estimates
- Paint Chip Sampling / Soil Sampling
- TCLP Disposal Sampling
- Training for all Lead Removal Disciplines
All of our workers and staff are fully trained in EPA Renovation, Repair, and Painting and OSHA regulations. Satori Group, Inc is an EPA approved company for Lead activities.
Juneau Mold Removal Services
While mold spores are common in our natural environment, large quantities of spores frequently result in allergic reactions and respiratory problems for most people. Just about any water leak can result in conditions favorable to mold growth and exposure to excessive mold spores can lead to significant health concerns. Satori Group conducts proper mold removal services in Juneau to ensure further contamination does not occur.
- HEPA Air Filtration Devices (AFD)
- Desiccant Dehumidifiers
- High Volume Fans
- Containment Procedures
- Biocide / Fungicide / Moldicide
Satori Group conducts hazardous material removal in Juneau in the safest and most efficient and cost effective manner possible to ensure your employee, family, or tenant’s health is first and foremost. Contact us today!